The library now offers museum passes to the following museums:
- Canadian Museum of History / Canadian War Museum
- Ingenium (Aviation & Space; Food & Agriculture; Science & Technology)
- Canadian Museum of Nature
- National Gallery of Canada
- Ottawa Museum Network (10 museums, including the Diefenbunker & Bytown Museum).
Discount card available for:
- Aquatarium at Tall Ships Landing ($5 admission per person for up to 5 people)
Passes may be borrowed for one week with your library card and admit a family (usually up to two adults and three children) for free! Passes may be reserved (first come, first serve, no reserving for a specific day) and will be held for 24 hours. You may only borrow one pass out at a time and they cannot be renewed.